BBQ meet at south park

why did she dress?

I ran silver over 2x!!!

1 1/2 i had ur lower half n u werent moving far but i wasnt taking u down lol thanks for chevy dad to come in and take us both out lol

pm me that part numbers

thanks to sam, and yes, i would definitely bitch to the park about the deer situation… that pile of maggots was the size of a basketball, and i’m still scrubbing my flesh with steel wool to get that scent out.

and i’m 110% convinced that:

1: grindpunk is using large amounts of meth… i think he’s faster barefoot than any of our cars are.

2: my team needs some ringers for next time… see if i can get some ex-steelers that eat at alioto’s to register for free food… :x:

Mike, part number for me too please :slight_smile:

pmed u b4 u even asked :slight_smile:

2 bad i was raped up i was looking foward to beating on some people in football again this year

:eek2:

I’ll find out how much through work tomorrow and let you know

Wish I could have made it out; I was at the funeral home today.

she kinda didn’t lol, she likes to get looked at, and it pisses my buddy off to no extent but oh well.

i wish i coulda stayed a little longer to play some foozball but it was nice meeting all you guys

i looked!

up her skirt

lol i try not to, but it’s hard sometimes

are you talking about that 17 year old that was at the waterfront?

couple pics that were on the camera, the last one is what happens when you zoom my camera. :down:

LOL she’s 20 eric, just cuz you wouldn’t buy any icecream that day you had to upset her haha

OOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSS !!! Sorry… I saw the camera and grabbed a couple shots… didn’t know the zoom sucked.

see? all the women hang out around the reno… they know what’s up. :booty: