Be cautious driving today, guys

I passed at least 5 troopers on my way to work today. That averages to 1 trooper per about 4 miles of travel. Be carefull.

its the end of the month…

“time of the month” ? :lol

Its also the kick off to new years blanket patrols as well.

yuppppp they’re on the look out for all the drunk drivers. NYE is the 2nd highest most dangerous night of the year for drunk driving. The first is Thanksgiving. All the college kids are home from school and there’s a shit ton of parties.

2 years ago I was in a rush to get to my buddys place in E.Greenbush before the ball dropped

The had a patorl set up right where I had to get off by the railway station… my inspection was due come the next day.

He told me he was going to write me a ticket for bad inspection.

“Sir its valid for another 15 minutes”

He proceeded to LOL IRL…

Then i mentioned old man is cop…

He told me to have a good new years and dont drive if im drinking

Troopers always setup there in Rensselaer.

When will this myth die? :facepalm

yea… :Idiots

damn you…beat me to it!

It’s simply the holiday season and more cars are on the road then usual, this happens every year, nothing new. And there is a simple solution, don’t drive like an idiot and def don’t drink and drive as I’m sure there will be plenty of DUI checkpoints all over starting tomorrow, maybe even today.

OMG ITS THE END OF THE MONTH YEAR AND DECADE GUYS THEY GOT TO MEET ALL THREE OF THOSE QUOTAS!!!

SILENCE…I kill you!

I saw 8~10 police cars everyday driving to work.

I e-brake drifted my beater several times. haha

Wait, Cops have to meet Quotas?! :lmao

damn… why couldnt I have read this before I left for work … DOH!!

its not a myth you retards, i have plenty of cops in the family…i think i would know

yea, i’ve heard from a few cops when I did my High school internship crap that they really do have quotas they should hit. its not a requirement that they hit them, but its frowned upon if they do not.

100% correct thank u…its not like theyre going to lose their job when they dont meet the quota, and the tickets dont even need to be upheld in court, they just need to be written, the rest is up to the local municipalities.

i’m with you! these rats think that its just a coincidence

a bunch of know it alls up here!