Be my neighbor.

Well, my neighbor Griff off here is moving out, he hasn’t been on here much, or in the area either. So life’s to short to have shitty neighbors so buy his house and move in so someone who does suck doesn’t move in. I wanted to post his listing to help him out. House is pretty solid, ton of new work to it, 2 car garage, nice yard, no back yard neighbors. he’s across the street, and his one new neighbor is pretty cool, just moved in. County road, ALWAYS plowed nice and early, never a problem getting on the road. If you don’t suck, you’re welcome to borrow anything I have til you get going if you’re a new homeowner.

http://www.huntrealestate.com/homes-for-sale/in/buffalo-niagara/New-York/NY/1168-Mineral-Springs-Rd/West-Seneca/14224/B416393/In?&searchText=mineral%20springs,%20west%20seneca,%20ny&startPrice=Any&endPrice=Any&baths=0&beds=0&condo=false&multifamily=false&newConstruction=false&newListing=false&openHouse=false&patioHome=false&other=false&priceReduction=false&propertyType=Any&singleFamily=false&squareFootStart=0&squareFootEnd=9999999999&townhouse=false&yearBuiltStart=0&yearBuiltEnd=9999&openHouseStartDate=&openHouseEndDate=&regionSearch=false&isNewBuildSearch=false&builderId=Any&developerId=Any&isImmediateDelivery=false&is30DayDelivery=false&is60DayDelivery=false&is90DayDelivery=false&propertyStyle=Any&areaID=&linkString=&foreclosure=false&sortby=ListPrice%20DESC&pageSize=10

ugh I wish I wasnt a broke fuckin faggot and had a real job this house is exactly what I want.

This reminds me of the Mr. Rogers song.

House looks awesome, if I was in the market would definitely consider this.

That is nice!!!

NO $hit, he is a really great guy, worked with him at NGC. this house has more work in it then the hotels down town. Im not sure, but i dont think he has slept more then 3-4 nights in week in it.

Nice looking house. It would be a great starter.

GLWS…Griff.

Ouch on the taxes, but the house looks awesome. Good chunk of land too. Would be good for a starter or even a step-up house. 1,700+ sqft, lots of updates. Very nice. Plus Zac will do free spin classes and running training :tup:

Yeah, Holy Shit. I’m in West Seneca about 5 miles away and mine is ~$3,800

3 or 4 houses down is a WS Police officer, parks on the street almost daily, walks his dog past the house every day. 3 sets of huge dirt jumps within riding distance, between Union fire, and Winchester fire depts. Not only can you go to the gym with me, I’ve got a lift in my garage, two neighbors are retired, and typically snowblow everyone’s driveways in the winter, 2 doors down mows a few people’s yards when he’s bored. It’s a nice place to live.

With all the fuckin’ liberal fggts on here, someone’s gotta pay for all the people to stay home and do nothing for them…