Beck gets owned...

his car has been making a HORRIBLE noise. like a ridiculous screeching from the right rear wheel.

I tell him it’s a wheel bearing.

He takes it to auto haus and has norm (i think thats who that was) diagnose it. Norm says it’s a worn brake pad. I have never heard a pad make this much noise… plus it didn’t go away much when you applied the breaks. it was kind of intermitant…

But norm says it’s ok to drive on. Well, the wheel bearing is OBV shot, so beck buys new ones. I tell him to come over and Ill put them in. I get a call about the time he is supposed to arrive:

“my wheel fell off…”

fortunately he was very close. so i brought a a jack and we jacked his car up and put a vehicle dolly under the trailing arm and he drove up the street, slowly, to my place. The best part was that this was at like 1 am or something. the metal wheels of the vehicle dolly were SO FUCKING LOUD.

But now im stuck fixing his goddamn car. <3♥<3

lol my wheel fell off

hahahahahahahahahaha

sorry dood

pwned

pics or ban lol

i brought my cam, but forgot the CF card (go ahead and make fun of my antiquated CF tech). you should have seen how fucked up the bearings were…

hey newman i have an NA 300zx to TT swap for you when you are done ~don

i actually LOLed

maybe thats what he gets for fucking other people over…:violin2:

I heard the story from Beck himself today when he came into my store. Sorry to hear man but it could have been a lot worse had you been on the thruway or something. Good luck with everything man!

ah, fucked wheel bearing…
memories
<3 subaru

good luck with the repair. :slight_smile:

if you cared about people being mad, your not a true car guy :stuck_out_tongue:

bwaaaahahahahaha

Don, post under your own name, you lazy shit!

he didn’t fuck you over. he needed money ASAP, the buyer had cash in hand. I was there when he was talking to you and you were like

lancaster playboy bunny: can i come take a look at it?”

so you weren’t 100% on it anyway. GTFO.

lol

bitch please…there can’t be ANYBODY dumb enough to wanna go through with something like that…

oh wait, besides me i mean…

oh man thats fucking great, “my wheel fell off…”, i wish i could have been there, i really do

haha i love beck - good thing he has a newman to rely on

my wheel fell off on my mustang once due to a ball-joint…it sucked…

I had a tie rod end pop off on the passenger side after a bump, heard a loud ass kink ,started to slow down at next corner, car halts, get out, wtf, popped it back on by hand and drove it home going 5mph

:lol:

:lol: