beefs beefy 89 240sx

Originally Posted by Shockster0429 View Post
agreed… think of it this way your looking at 400-600whp at max… now for example SteelCitySupra has 4.5 in exhaust and is producing well over 1000whp… 3inch and call it a day, maybe I can see 3.5… But clearance with the steering column is a huge issue in 240’s… I know first had with that.

Same goes with the 740’s your going to be well over 80% DC at half the 35’s effeciancy… not safe… I suggest doing some serious research before jumping into something like this.

Is there an echo in here?

nope just don’t read behind… :slight_smile:

reading>*:tounge:

I have a 2871 for sale!

stopped down hybrid yesterday and got my questions answered

what else are you going to do other than throw in a sr with a 35r on it. fuel mods? supportin mods? etc etc

If you’re hell bent on a 5" exhaust, do a 3" downpipe and expand it to 5" after whatever needs to be cleared is cleared.

That’s what I did on the DSM. 3" downpipe until the oil pan, where I took it to 3.5"

lmao, umm well better hope your car isnt lowered any if you do 5 inch after that… your either going to dent the shit out of it or burn up your under body… 3 inch -3.5 inch call it a day.

why the fuck would you do 5 inch? that is super over kill and defeating the purprose, it wont have any pressure. 3" maybe 3.5 is the biggest you should go. period! bigger is pointless

yah i understand that the whole 5" dp was a bad idea

lol, well glad to see your turning things around. Get some pics up of the action!