Been thinking about quiting drinking...

i love drinking

They say that starting to think that you might be drinking too much is a sign that you’re drinking way too much.

I’ve been thinking that for a while. :meh:

This.

My beer thingy went off, whats going on in here???

don’t worry, false alarm

im not sure if youre serious but if you are you can go fuck yourself. not everyone who is straight edge acts like that…

I am building a walk in cooler to store all of my beer. I am not a HEAVY drinker though. I make beer like you and enjoy a good beer after dinner. I have gotten drunk numerous times, and certain weekends do overindulge, but shit if my friends wanted to get drunk all the time I would be in the same boat as you.

I just don’t like standing at a bar doing nothing or working my way up to the bar and asking for a water.

I think I need non drinking friends or a girlfriend to make me quit.

What fry said. Grow the fuck up. If you have to ask nyspeed about quitting drinking, you have a problem.

i didnt understand what he said until you said this lol. (the wifes jeans part anyways)

edit: oh… and i just saw your avatar too lol

they’re supposed to be two sizes too small!

not everyone gets that defensive either. this is srs bsns after all.

I am more so talking about it then asking for help. The decision was already made.

And its not like I am a wallowing drunkard and drinking is all I do. I am just tired of the weekend hangovers.

There is no need to be nasty.

This thread makes me thirsty.

Beer?

Sorry. I did come off as a nasty bitch, huh. I just have a huge issue with alcohol, excessive drinking, and people with kids who do so. Not saying that’s you. I’m going to stop before I start ranting and raving lol

:bat:

t’sall good. I dont want people to think I am a lush by any means. I am just done with getting drunk lol.

lol,I read the title and thought of this :