Beer, Beer here

http://www.woot.com/

Do it :spank:

sold out

AHAHA, i bought 6.

LOL…so ur the dick

:cry:

Already have one of these…pretty cool stuff…and don’t feel bad to those that missed it, it’s not all that great.

seems like an awful lot of effort and expense to make something that prob tastes like shit

DING, DING, DING! WINNAR!

Not so much effort, but just weeks of waiting…and then the product isn’t all that great, and has to be consumed pretty quick or trashed because it gets stale fast. I have nothing against drinkin a lot of beer in a short period of time, but when it’s marginal tasting beer at best…no thanks.

properly bottled home brew lasts much longer then any commercially bottled/canned brew

and if you do it right, does not taste like shit

I’ve had a Mr Beer sitting in my basement storage for 2+ years. Got is as a Christmas gift and never bothered trying it. Maybe I’ll pick up the stuff to give it a shot this weekend.

:word:

We made coffee beer with my buddy’s. It actually came out pretty good.

i have it, it’s cool to buy it to make random mixes and throw shit in it to see if you can make something different…

also you can make it much higher alcoholic content, which rules.

Not from a $20 kit…

Buy it and try it, then see if you want to make this statement.

Actually, we had a bunch of these in my friend’s basement. As long as you control the amount of light that it sees correctly and use your own ingredients to spice things up, it turns out great.

i can definitely agree that using your own ingredients making a big difference because ingredients included in such a cheap kit aren’t going to be of the best quality by any means…that’s for sure.

And how did you control light in a basement? Typically basements are associated with no light at all lol, and the kit told me to leave it in an area of the house where it’s regularly exposed to light, but little to no direct sunlight exposure…

Did you use lamps in the basement setting, or just put it by a window down there?

I don’t use this kit, I have my own brew kit from NT

I was talking about home brewing in general because you made the general statement about home brewed beer to begin with

NT has some good shit… ive made about 10 cases from there and never let down. It might not be a “deal” but it’s kinda fun

i agree with the NT idea. Much better outcome. I tried the mr beer thing, didnt come out good at all. I have tried 5 or 6 batched from NT and they all have been great.

mr beer is gay

if youre interested in making beer for real, BUY MY HOMEBREW KIT! CHEAP