Beer/Pop Can Tabs

I’m looking to buy beer/pop can tabs. let me know how many you have and how much you want for them

free keg?

Are you offering me one?

No, its for a project I’m working on

I heard if you take a milk jug full of one to wegmans they’ll give you a free keg

I’m sure you know that’s not true… but for those that don’t, a gallon of tabs weighs less than 3 pounds and it’s scrap value is about $1.50 depending on aluminum prices

i always come in too late.

Too bad you didn’t post this a few days earlier, I just exchanged mine for a free keg at Wegmans.

Come on… Couldn’t you think of something original? two other people already said that same thing…

Seriously though, This is a classified ad. If you have can tabs to sell me I would love to hear from you. This is for a project I’m working on. I need at least another 10,000 tabs and Ronald Mcdonald House already has a contract with a recycling company, So it doesn’t look like they’ll sell me any.

I have about a third of a gallon, would that help at all?

IB4THIRDKEGFROMWEGMANS

PMed.

Actually some Cleveland medical center is paying $150 for a gallon worth of tabs. I think they are recycling them for syringe needles idk.

^I think I will hold off for that deal lol

there’s no way that’s correct.

wouldn’t it be much easier to just get a job then searching wny for tabs?

What do you mean not correct?? My friend told me all about it.

this is true. there is more pure aluminum in a can tab than a whole can, i know a guy that has to have kidney dialysis, and they give him 10 free seconds for every coke can tab, needless to say we ALL drink cans, and about 3 months we give him at least 1/2 a gallon of tabs. i would imagine this is true, the kidney dialysis place sells the tabs to NASA, they gave him a booklet explaining how it works, but NASA pays pretty good for pure aluminum like tabs. A random Joe cant just go to NASA and sell tabs, but alot of recycling places will give u decent money for only the tabs and they sell them to NASA.

This is good news because we have almost a full gallon at the shop and I have been the naysayer this whole time :lol:

i always see the flight attendants pulling the tabs off, always wondered why…

Alright, got 22 pounds of tabs yesterday. no need for anymore at this time.

paid a little more than I wanted, but that’s ok