beer

4 barrels??

i consider a barrel a 1/2 keg which is the most common i guess at parties/picnics.

prob like 2.5/3 ft tall?

2 1/2 kegs will be PLENTY id imagine. the deposit on a keg is $10, and $10 more to rent a tap. unless someone has one, which im sure they do

yeah… prob like 2.5/3 ft tall… that’s the one… do you think 2 and a half…

What do you think about bring you’re own liquour??? I don’t think we would be able to afford to pay fopr that and still keep it a minimal fee for everyone…

bring own liquour for sure… because those of us that always do tend to share anyway

OK… so then it’s not a shitty thing to do?

what make people take care of themselves? i’m never down for holding peoples hands… i say fuck’em and BYOB and L

:slight_smile:

I agree…beer is a great party pleaser w/ a cheap price tag…if others are looking for liquor they can always bring there own.

ill be hanging with you!

Wild Turkey FTW

What do you think the ratio is? You’ve been to more Pittspeed parties than I have…

ratio of beer drinkers to bottle drinkers?

ill do both.

I have only been to one get together and I remember a LOT of everything going on ( beer/liquor ). I personally think it would be hard to please the liquor drinkers ( don’t get me wrong I will most likely partake in the liquor drinking activities myself ) for everyone has there own taste in which liqour is best.

With beer ( though many people like different kinds ) its a cheaper route to go along with maybe getting to main types of beer ( 2 kegs ??? another 2 kegs something )

Just my 2 cents…I say have people bring there own…I’m sure there will be ALOT of beer consumption anyway.

i like to lick- her too :naughty:

anyway. i say 1 barrel lite, 1 barrel regular.

For how many people?

Whitey is expecting 150… seems high to me but he has done this in the past…

frat parties at CAL were like 150 or so people for the sole purpose of drinking heavily and nothing else. they used to get 3 barrels i think at the one id go to my freshman year

Two…half kegs should be plenty. If people want to drink liquor, they WILL bring it themselves if it is not being supplied. I don’t think it’s shitty at all to provide mixers and not the liquor if you are providing 2 kegs (1/2 kegs). That is MORE than enough. I am sure the hard core drinkers (aka the pukers and non drivers lol) will bring it anyways…hopefully you won’t have ShalerPunk puking in a cup on your premises this year (yes i saw the pics from last year)…

side note, if the hubby is out of town I’ll try to make it! No drinking for me tho if I am driving…

there is a dist by garage in west newton the number is 724 872 9466 tell them a bunch of the people that rent there garage is having a party maybe he will give a deal sice people rent the garage

you’re are quite the thinker Larry…make sure next time I’m down the garage you put that thinking cap back on :stick: :slight_smile: