before its moved

watch these ladys drift pro jdm yo!

is anyone on this board even close to this good?

I can name many that are better.

Andrew.

Haha, thats awesome.

I need to get me a chick that drifts!

I would love to fuck the living daylights out of each and every one of them. Even the ugly ones. Girls that are into cars are always hot, even when they’re ugly.

yea thats a fun video… if there were girls like that in canada, the male overall suicide rate would go down

yeah what Solarian and alesserfate said, damn true girls that drift or that even like cars are hot =)

I can name many that are better.

Andrew.[/quote]

not so sure about that.

name some that were as good or better in the year 2004, since this clip is that old.

i’m pretty sure you cant.

esp with their rim/tire setup with sticky sticky tires, these gurls are pretty damn good.

its easy to drift a stock looking car, takes some skill to drift a nice looking car with wider rims and sticky tires.

also, they don’t seem to have some insane amount of horsepower.

props to these gurls!!!

gurl drifters FTMFWWWWWWWW!!11111!

edit: please back up that statement with a video! 8)

Andrew is just a misogynist hater that doesn’t appreciate JDM Tyte Pussy :wink:

oh im sure he does, hes the grand master

Not bad for girls but I’m pretty sure that I can do much better than them.

u cant even find a decent chick, what make u think u can drift better then them
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/images/smiles/fnf2.gif

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/images/smiles/fnf2.gif[/quote]

Don’t get your dicks all twisted because a bunch of girls are better drifters then you. Just use the money excuse and say your a poor student, it’s the easiest cop-out to become a hardparker.

oh im sure he does, hes the grand master[/quote]
Japanese girls = :bj: :69: :wackit:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/images/smiles/fnf2.gif[/quote]

Don’t get your dicks all twisted because a bunch of girls are better drifters then you. Just use the money excuse and say your a poor student, it’s the easiest cop-out to become a hardparker.[/quote]

no thats not an excuse at all. many drifters on this board have minimum wage paying jobs. and i think the best drifters on this board have minimum paying jobs and go to school. so no, being poor is not an excuse.

if there is a will there is a way. you don’t have money for tires? go find some. stop being lazy and get out and get your hands dirty if you love the sport. being poor has nothing to do with not being able to drift.

hahahahahaha x2

mmmm cefiro

and as far as being better, maybe they are…but $600/year for insurance VS the 2500+ that we do is a big difference for parts.

nice video to say the least.

Ladies, ladies, don’t get your panties in a bunch. So what if they’re better? That just means she can teach you a few things :wink: Your first instinct when you see a girl should not be to compete with her, it should be to SLEEP with her :smiley:

besides, there’s nothing wrong with a girl being better than a guy at something anyway.

and i don’t say that because i’m afraid of the extremist feminists, i say it 'cause i mean it :lol:

yea it’d be so sick to just go street dori and chill with one of those chicks, than hit up the teashop and talk about it and than just go back home with them and have some fun, girls that live in canada hardly would do that, in japan having sex is like going on a date :stuck_out_tongue: lolhahahahhaha