Benchwarmers sports bar cruise night.

Hey guys. I’m starting up a weekly cruise night/bike night at Benchwarmers on Mississippi st by the arena. It’s going to be every thursday night starting at 7. There will be food and drink specials every week and possibly some live bands.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Thanks
-Matt

Is this kinda near the Auto Museum?

Is there much parking?

Right down the street from the auto museum.
We have a lot on the side of the building for the cars and we’re also trying to get permission for the lot across the street that the arena owns for events. But I see no problem with parking.

BTW the address is 30 Mississippi street.

In. I love this place. I’ll be there Saturday night before the bandits game.

What a cool place for a cruise.

I bartend there. Boxxa, look for the kid with long blonde hair behind the bar. We’ll do a shot.

Haha nice. Name?

Matt

Does this start tonight?

Alright sorry I didn’t post this earlier but the Benchwarmers bike/cruise night will start Thursday, June 2nd at 7pm.

Bump. Starts this thursday at 7pm.

Nice!

How long do you anticipate this going on till? I think it would be cool but def would be at the square for a bit before stopping down here.

Which street are you closing for drag racing? Do you have a pro tree? Can people from Thunderdome come too or are we going for “Domeless” crowd?

Were going to the square to hand out flyers and such. It will go until whenever. No real set time.

Bump for tonight.

Updates on food and drink specials?

LOL

Sorry about not updating this recently. But the food and drink specials will be determined this before this thursday. (owner doesnt like to get back to me with the details) but stop in and there will definitely be some deals. And also, When you come in for a drink, Come up to me (the younger bartender) and ill hook you up with a free drink, just be sure to say your from nyspeed.