Bend over!

This is ridiculous…

Thank god I’m not in the GTA haha

god damnit.

some places are going up 30%?

k time to move.

Just what I wanted to do today… Bend over for the Gov’t so they can fuck me over another way…

yea man this shit sucks… dats it im going unlegit…fuck it. this type of shit is the reason more and more people drive without insurance.

Because its not enough… Con artists.

OMFG

wait, i dont live in the GTA but i doubt this is GTA limited

It always starts small but it grows. So watch out.

Yeah so basically I was whining about Ontario sucking for cars/driving/roads for a very many reasonzzz. Not that I change anything by whining but meh… Ontario does suck for cars/driving/roads. Boo.

Yea, you should move to somewhere with… less oxygen, a lot less oxygen.

In other news, insurance companies report record earning profits in the 4th quarter.

I think we should adopt BC’s insurance system.

Good thing I renewed my policy two weeks ago! pwnt!

There have been reports about upping the premiums in November for months.

You can renew a policy ANYTIME you want and just set the activation date for when ever. So when you hear of a hike… lock in your price!

I locked mine in two weeks ago but its not active till Nov 6th. After the premium hike.

Its a good little trick if you know the rates are going up.

You do have to pay two months up front if you do it this way though usually.

Just a tip.

bastards…what’s the point of driving to the law and points system, if your rates are still going to hike?! lol

^LOL

thats why my ins went from 180 to 300.FUCK

I think you are mistaken my friend… you also need to get your lube ready

cant do anything about it either this shit gives me chills that they can just do whatever they want and there is nothing we can do no other option because its against the law not to have it so its not like we can even boycot it only break the law (assuming driving is a manditory part of your life, i realize that i could just not drive)

Defiantly bulllshit … I doubt this will happen but this still pisses me the fuck off

Def not thats 60-70% increase…

if you read some of the comments one guy states that his house insurance premium went up something like 84% even though he has had no claims and his credit rating has only gone up since he has had his insurance.

i live in the gta and my insurance just sent me my renewal which is $500 less than last year. I would freak if mine went any higher. Theres so many places to get insurance all you have to do is call around.