benifits to 180SX Brake Upgrade?

Stock brakes with a hawk pads and perhaps an upgraded master cylinder are a huge handful on the streets, that being said i have upgraded 300zx brakes up front and i look my front tires up to much, kinda annoying sometimes. Which is no forcing me to either get a shiter pad or more baller tires, as far as street driving goes you made a sick decsion to go with better pads and not do the 300zx expecially since u don’t lap the car, u drift it.

honestly just keep the stock setup and get hawk pads steel lines and good rotors if u want to upgrade to 180sx calipers that are good but not really diff from stock.

I would say that for 9/10 people here on SON. (Since most drift and none really go to the track). The 180sx or even Q45 brake upgrade with good Hawk HPS / HP+ pads with SS lines all around is more than enough. Don’t forget good brake fluid too.

People just want 300zx brakes for the looks in my opinion. They get 300zx brakes and then just drive to Tim horton meets to show them off… what a waste of brakes…

All you need is good pads, good disks and rebuild calipers. I rebuilt my calipers and it was the best thing to “upgrade” for my brake system.

Then what do you call people with azc barkes?

I don’t really have anything further to contribute to this thread other than what I’ve already said, but seeing this makes me feel all warm and tingly inside:

a_ahmed
Banned