Benz guys: Good deal?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=204626125&dealer_id=566710&car_year=2000&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=&make=MB&distance=25&model=CLK430&address=14224&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1153799615588&min_price=&end_year=2007&start_year=1981&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

Went and looked at it today, was very smooth and cushy, it comes with a 2 year warranty for that price.

Not a Benz guy so I won’t comment about the price (although it seems good) but it’s a hot car. :tup: Do I see an autotragic though?

yeah that’s the only way they came :tdown:

what kind of warranty for that price?

wow, that’s really sharp. i like it :tup:

I hate hate hate hate hate that front end style…03+ headlights> box headlights > big rounders

that car will however, run forever

^^^^^
agreed, on the run forever part. I personally like the older style headlights better than the 03+. Then again, I would rather have the clk55.

Aside from the what we wish it could/couldn’t have, yes that is a great price on it especially with a 2 year warranty. When I was car shopping last, before I ended up with the explorer. This was my first option, and I decided I couldn’t justify buying something two door for my needs at the time.

I also took a look at this car seems to be in really good shape, from what I saw

I know that it cost more money, but if I were in ever in the market for something high end I would go for the “factory certified used” crap.

Try to negotiate another year or two onto the warranty.

That is a good price, as long as the warranty will cover all of the nickel/ dime B.S. With these cars, the nickel/ dime stuff is $500/$1000.

Just be careful of the maintenance costs.

“All the options come with this car especaiily its powerful 8 cylinder engine.”

Is that a sentence?
I couldn’t resist.:biglaugh:

Since it’s high milage, you’ll want the Benz dealership to take a look at it and tell you what, if any, big ticket sched. maint. is scheduled to be done. While that generation and the gen before it are prolly MBs cheapest cars to own, that’s over the lifetime of the car (my dads 95 vert has cost him 5K over 11 years and 130K mi, but 3K of that was the last 2 years in sched. maint.) so be careful.

Also, why do you want this car? Becuase it’s a baller benz? Keep in mind you’re going from whatever you have now to a 7 year old car with 90,000 miles on it.

i think i would get an s-class just for the airbags…