Best 60 foot....

I think it was around a 1.92 in dmoffitt’s Z when I cut my last .500 light

1.78 on MT drags. We’ll see how it does this year with no changes except unbinding my car.

1.60 on BFG 275/40/17 drag radials, 1.72 on 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson Drag radials

least someone else felt my pain lol

i have the Nitto drag radials now, ill have to see how well they stick

my best 60ft was with my civic and about 186whp. i was using 20in road racing slicks i got for dirt cheep on 5.5in wide vx wheels. i managed a 1.702

now with the bimmer and a little more power, i can barely muster up 1.9’s.:frowning:

Half shaft upgrade this year? :slight_smile:

lol, not yet. i did raise the car back to stock ride height in the rear for better cv axle angles. i still need to send out one of my broken axles to moser to see if theres any thing they can do.

im just now getting settled in my new house, so i can start working on the bimmer again.

Which ones the nt 01 roadracing tire or their actual dr?

As long as your axles can stay together you’ll get some good 60’s.

the actual DR. i tried to get the BFG DR’s but they dont make them anymore and i couldnt find them anywhere… but after reading up on ls1tech etc. a lot of those guys really liked the nitto DR.

ill have to see this year, no more nitrous. just running the 35r on race gas

1.62 on Goodyear Eagle F1 street tires.

1.38, 28x10x16 Hoosier QTP’s

1.90, launching at 1300 rpm and rolling into the gas, slipping the clutch. this on 315/30/18 BFG dr’s. needless to say, i need slicks and sidewall so i can launch like i’m supposed to :slight_smile:

Oh if Dans IROC hitting 1.3s then i got 1.3s in the bagggggggggggg! Iroc’s are siqq fast… How hard are you hitting the spray off the line dan?

Mike

last year 1.51 Formula

this year. 1.3x Formula

this year 1.8x TBSS

You cut the siqqqest 60` ever in mine…

lol

1.61 with 26x11.5-17 M/T et streets leaving at 2k rpm, 90% stock suspension with some wheel spin.

only time I went to a track was with my 03’ r6. Dunlop qualifier first time on a track with the bike…mustered a 2.0x

rwd best= 1.67 on goodyear f1 supercars stock street tires(my old z06)

awd best= 1.72 on some sort summer tires cant remember(my old 1990 eclipse)

fwd best= 2.1 on winter tires(buddies old civic)

bike best=1.88 on dunlop 207(stock R1)

1.7s in the VR4, 1.8s in the Stang, and 1.8s in the Talon.

225-no delay:loopie: