Best/Cheapest Place for a custom MAP (PCIII POWER COMMANDER)

I am wondering where I can go around here for a custom map. Who does good work, and who has good prices?

nps.

many people might suggest d.e. twin cam perf on broadway. i would recomend ray laks honda (they dyno and map all makes) or if you want the BEST go to FAST BY GAST in grand island. expect to pay $350 and b on a waiting list.

• 1 at fast by gast.

Thanks, Someone also recommended a Place in Pembroke, and I have their number, but forgot the name of the place.

I got my 04 r1 tuned by nps and Will did a great job. +10hp up top and +10hp to 15 hp through ought the midrange. It was about $150 and he worked on the bike for a while and did about 8 dyno pulls…

^thats pretty damn impressive :tup:

I wanted to get a power commander, but a friend has the same bike as me. He has a powercommander and it just seems like he uses more gas and thats it. Not sure if I want one or not.

What is NPS?

Niagara Power Sports

best place to go is DE Twin Cam, had my bike dynoed/tuned… something like 21 runs I had (obviously with cool downs.) great place and great guy, i believe it was something like $200 or less, i ferget but we had the whole place on a saturday to ourselves… print out of reports too and you get to watch/video it too.

I know a bike that got tuned there… its out of commission now…

Not saying they’re at fault… but the bike DID get tuned there… and did blow up a month after.

that blows, but honestly i could feel the difference when i left there. difference was like night and day… two whumbs up to DE:naab:

paul Gast is a trip i used to live behind his shop on the isl. and had him do trike/quad worrk for me

Just curious but why get a PC Tristan? What are your plans for the bike other than riding it on the street?

IMO you have more than enough power there already to have fun

PC to make sure its running right… :tup:
PC for more power… and running it at a higher risk :tdown: (for street application)

^ I’m making an assumption but I’m going to say it’s for the latter

lol. oh boy. meh its only 300 bucks.

Tristan, spend that money on a track day instead, learn how to push your bike/ride better (not an insult, it will greatly improve your riding ability) before you start modding it for performance, then if you feel you want more power then get the PC