Best collector EVER!!!

Ok, a customer bought this header from another company and was bragging about the quality of the header only to show me these 2 shots of the collector…The pics speak for themselves.

http://www.xenozx.com/images/header/DSC03281.JPG

http://www.xenozx.com/images/header/DSC03279.JPG

holy cow.

oh well. its only a header…meaning… i’d rather have my header have a collector like that…than a turbo manifold.

and if hes cheaping out on parts like a header…his car is probably junk anyways.

what are those white balls? styrofoam?

Wow they just stuck 4 tubes together. No cutting at all. Ick!!

The other welds don’t look too spectacular either.

It’s for a S/C car.

flange welds up by the head don’t look good either. Cold weld or wire speed to fast. Also, doesn’t look like the collector forms properly (hard to tell without a side pic), looks like the collector flange actually forms a restriction.

they keep the moths out.

The other welds on it don’t look spectacular either. Care to release the brand name?

Reminds me of what I see when I look down a port o pottie

looks like an iron cross.

Pacesetter

welp.

there it is.

and what kind of sc’ed car is this going on?

he shouldn’t have bought those hot jordans, and invested the extra money into a better header.

ROFL! I know. I was thinking of how many better mods he could have gotten for the price he paid through the other company.

2.0L S/C motor. About 14 PSI

And he thought he was getting quality? The welds don’t matter. The whole thing will rust away in about a year anyhow. Can Pacesetter stuff be bought anywhere besides ebay?

jcwhitney, and summit i believe.

This just enforces the fact that I shouldn’t buy Pacesetter Longtubes.

im a mech noob what does a better collector look like

like angelina jolie

Pacesetter is a waste of money. Even if it looks OK and/or performs, their shit doesn’t last long and you’ll be replacing it within a year or two. I’d buy a used part of a better brand before I paid for a Pacesetter product. They’re usually just knockoffs of someone else’s design, but made with cheap materials and labor. Go for nothing or save for better.

FTW :wink: