best deals on a autostarter?

Anyone know who has the best deal/ good install. I know around the holidays some shops offer cheaper prices but I also know that they are busy as hell but im looking to buy one for a christmas gift

Go up to Rainbow and talk to those guys! there the best around IMO. any problems that i have ever had with anything they’ve done they have fixed for free!
Paul is great guy and takes care of his customers!!

Does Rainbow still have the problems they had a few years ago?
Workers damaging cars while working on them?
Stealing stuff etc?

I remember hearing this, never saw it first hand

Honestly thats the first time ive ever heard about that. Nothing has ever happened to my cars or any of the cars that I’ve sent there (friends & family).

x2 I have never heard or seen that there.

that has NEVER happened

Rainbow did a great install on a remote starter for our Silverado, and they’ve tinted a few cars for me. I’ve never had a problem like mentioned above. They seem to do good work, and they replaced a dead remote after 2 years with no hassle.

As an adult, you should know that it is very childish an inappropriate to say things like this unless you have actual first hand experience.

That said Rainbow has always treated me very well!

next time ill wear big boy pants

well im glad to hear Rainbow does good work seeing I need a few installed. Maybe Im thinking of some place else…my bad

Since you don’t have first hand experience I wouldn’t say you are thinking of anywhere.

enough^
Ive been thinking of getting a few starters installed. Myself and other family members as Christmas gifts and I was looking around. I will consider Rainbow knowing that 1) I was wrong 2) they do good work.

Its always good to hear others back up ones business

Anyone know wat the price would be roughly

877-3878 …

ask for paul or dan … make sure you tell them your from the speeder

I hate hearing people call it an “autostarter” or “Automatic Start”. What you mean is “Remote Start”. An “Auto Start” would be if you sat down in the car and it knew to automaticly start for you without any user input. /rant

custom radio’s new location in OP is cutting good deals

169.99 for a one button crimestopper with 2 remotes, 1000ft range, lifetime warranty on parts and labor! plus theres an in store coupon for 25 off. if it needs a security interface its an additional $70.

677-8877 is their phone number

where is this rainbow place because i am also in the market for a remote starter

Here you go. You just have to Mapquest it now haha.

1101 Military Rd, Buffalo, NY 14217

Dale stepping it up. I thought at one point he wasnt doing so well.

Rainbow FTW. they will beat that deal all day with a better unit

bump! Looking to buy a remote start and have it installed for my mom’s car. It’s an automatic Camry (2009 I believe). BDR5oh are you still installing them on the side? PM me if you’re interested.

of course i am … pm me