Remote Starter & Installer Recommendations

Any input? Need one for a '03 CTS.

Would like a simple remote that is similiar to OEM, no cheesy gimmicks. Would also like to retain current OEM alarm. Don’t want a shock sensor, or a another siren/horn.

Also need a good installer that won’t hack the wiring.

I went to rainbow as suggested from a lot of people on here.
did an okay job i guess.
mildly hacked… lol.
but you kind of have to hack it up a little… so that’s excusable.

maybe they just didnt care because it was an older car, i don’t know.

i would also say rainbow…but if you call 3 times and speak to 3 different people, you will get 3 different prices. anywhere from $160 to $225. I would suggest asking for Paul if you call.

bdr did my remote start in my cobalt.It worked great. and was wired very clean. I am still waiting for him to get back to me on my wrx

LOL I got that too!
I called twice, got different prices both times, then went in tehre and got a different price.

Try Stereo Advantage,I got one for my dad last year for Christmas for $99 and it was like $40 or $50 for installation.Compustar brand.:tup:

you dont need nor will they supply a siren and shock sensor for just a remote start.

Call rainbow if you want a shop to do it. ask for pauly and mention you are on the speed. 877-3878

PM BDR5oh if you want it done a lil cheaper. FYI BDR50h is back working at rainbow 2 or 3 times a week.

I would just take it to derrick/BDR5oh if he does them on the side.