Best fitness sheridan / eggert

haha, i dig it. i’m down for anything that doesn’t taste too hoppy. IPA’s are about the only thing I won’t buy.

and lol at a work out thread turning to beer talk.

:lol: That is pretty funny now that you mention it.

You wouldn’t like this beer then. Very hoppy. I almost went with this one, which would have been more your style?
http://www.rogueales.com/Beer%20Brochures/MochaPorter.pdf

That looks good, dead guy ale seems appealing as well. They have most of these at consumers?

Ah, they had dead guy, mocha, this fuku bull thing I’m drinking, and maybe one other?

I’ve never really gone in there and just spent time browsing. Selection’s really good.

They had brutal bitter and monk madness too. :tup:

#1 Rogue Dead Guy Ale is amazing. #2 Do they have Fat Tire, cause it is amazing as well? #3 The best part of living in Seattle is the beer selection(just thought i would share) #4 only on NYSPEED would a workout/gym related thread turn into a what beer do you like thread.

lol if the thread had been a little earlier in the evening I would have ultimately responded to his “Who wants to work out with me” thread with “meet me at the tap room I’ll buy the first round.”

:lol:

This quote is exactly my stance on anything other than import beverages…

“After drinking this, I can say that American beer is like sex in a canoe. Fucking close to water.” -Zane Lamprey

^Fucking greatest show ever btw.

BTW, on Kenmore and Elmsood I think they are going to have a new gym there. It’s the one with the $9.99 a month membership that is just starting to come into the area.

I heard very good things about them in other areas and was going to check them out when they open here. And it’s nice that they are just down the street. :tup:

And Tap Room > * :slight_smile: