Best mountain in Tri-State area

I don’t know about Canada anymore, prices are about the same and what is the point of going there sleeping/skiing/sleeping and going home. I think I might just have my little vacation in the tri-state area and go to Canada for ski/sleep and go home = <$. So what do you guys think is the best mountain in tri-state area. Thank you.

I have always liked Killington but I know Mt.Snow is good and a bunch of other mountains in Vt and Nh

Stowe

I have yet to go there but would like to

If you like making your own trails… Stowe is the place to go.

I may be into that

Stowe or Jay Peak.

Mt. Snow is only good if you like riding big parks. Carinthia Park is always pretty good.

Killington always makes for decent skiing too.

Jay Peak FTMFW… love that mountain… best mountain for back country/glades…

I don’t know about parks on Mnt. Snow, but trails there were a ton of fun.
Screw Killington, some loser stole my board right off the rack when I was there.

Eh, their trails are ok. They definitely aren’t the best though. Whenever I used to ride there I was always in the park. Check their website for the park, http://www.mountsnow.com/parksandpipes.html It’s definitely one of the better parks on the East Coast if you can ride big parks.

<3 Mad River Glen because snowboarders cant go. :excited

Yeah skiers need as much help as they can get. :lmao

:+1

I went there once years ago and loved it! I’m dying to go back but a lot of the people I ride with snowboard or aren’t that advanced of a skier.

Word. I’m not advanced at either, I only go once in a rare occasion. When I’m skiing, I never want snowboarders around but when I’m snowboarding, it’s the opposite. The two ways down the mountain arent compatible. :lol

I know Allan wants to get out and ride this season. We should all plan a day to meet up and hit a mountain up.

I’m down. I’m anxious to see if my knee has repaired enough to turn a snowboard again.

You are not allowed to come snow boarding with us fruit pie

Shut your whore mouth when men are talking.

You are looking for a fat lip aren’t you pretty boy

You better not. I bite. And I tattle.