Best of NYspeed

One of the mods should go through and grab all the classic threads and throw them in a new forum section, lock them and let us relive the hilarity on demand.

Shit like CubanCrisis’s engineering battle regarding the treadmill would be great to read on a boring night. And much easier to find.

An archive, per say. Am I an idiot for this or you guys like the idea?

A++++++++++++++

meh, I’ve heard of better ideas, archit…

not a bad idea…

not it.

this would be a great idea

LOL

• One for Don becoming a mod and heading up this mission.

<-- so down

i actually had this idea today… popping in my head while i was digging through long island hate threads to find the one i was looking for.

was thinking a forum section that no one can post to but can see called NYSpeed classics or something along those lines. i can think of quite a few threads that would make for some good reading.

That’s a cool way to display the 'speed community, I don’t know any other forum that has an archive just for awesomely bad posts.

i don’t see why a mod should have to do everything. a bunch of people find their favorite maybe?

they don’t have to be “bad” - i mean there’s a lot of funny posts that were intended to be funny…

oh my bad. what about epic youtube posts?

this is fucking dumb

^ your fucking dumb.

you’re*

GTFO NOOB.

ah, here we go…

i vote for the mandi thread.

thanks for the constructive criticism.

half of these will be speedped threads, gee i feel loved

Very good idea. Today has been bring back the dead thread day and has provided tons of good entertainment and they weren’t even top ten threads.