best options for proper tuning

last yr i had a 89 s13 brought over with a ca18det drove it for the summer and tore into it over this wonderfull cold spell :), i have upgrade the turbo/manifold, fmic, external wastegate…soon will be getin the bov,gtr injectors(440cc), fuel pump and constintly upgraded from there on in… obvi the cars stock computer wont understand half of whats going on and am curious for the best tunning options…not very familiar with piggy back systems, but have kinda browsed around stand alone ecu’s such as the power fc, aem etc…im looking for any advise ways to get the best out of my upgrades, any suggested tuning shops anything! thanx!

best for tuning.

aem ems.

I just installed a Power FC l-jetro (mafs) and so far it’s good. I did have an issue with a hunting idle problem but got it sorted out.

I have nothing to compare it with but it seems fine to me.

if you got the dollars for that $$$

yea ive been liking the idea of the aem have not heard any complaints, anyone running one at the moment…curious to know ??? reccomended shops/tuners to look into? and what maf would be recomended z32 im gonna take a stab at lol.

thanx for the help so far

yeah aem is the shiznit… and worth buyign if u want that ckind of control … second fuck the maf if you buy any half decent standalone, including aem you can toss the buggers and jsut run map.

Aem is nice, and i would buy it if i could afford it, but some people cant afford 2000 bucks for it.

If your on a budget, run power fc …does more then the average dude needs and they can be found used under 1000 quite often.