Best Personal Times at AJ's Grand Prix.

Doing this will cut tenths off your lap times. srsly, you can take much more speed into the turns than you really think you can comfortably.

FUCK, now I wanna go back this weekend :frowning:

i’d be in if after 2:30 on a saterday @ 4 sunday at 4 also i got to get home and cleaned up from work

a few of us are going sunday

No brakes. We (credit to dave really) figured out how to use turning to do all the braking you need for the hard left after the straight, and it makes a huge difference.

Brakes are good when you run up on slower cars in bad spots though

I’ll see if i can get robherself and redrrocket to go on Sunday.

im there like everyday. i seem to be known more then workers are as both owners say. :lol:

you should just buy 100 credits already lol

i get a real good deal now. i bring alot of people in.

the 26th. watch channel 7 news. me and pat will be on it. hah

word… good times… very cool… you’ve invested quite a bit thus far though, more so than id be willing to, in order to receive your perk :slight_smile:

i havent spent to much.

work hard, play harder.

i will be going tomorrow with several friends.

karting is like crack. there can never be enough and everytime you do it it feels better and better.

p.s. i do not do or support crack:ham:but i do support karting to help kick the habit:carnut

I am working on a group rate for sometime this weekend or a weeknight next week… I will update as I have more information.

SATURDAY 730-8PM ISH AREA. BE THERE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

i believe its like 550-600 for an hour.

BuffaloScooby members are having a meet on Sunday at 11am Sharp at AJ’s. We welcome any of you to come as long as no one is there to just horse around. We want to have fun, but serious track time.

Cost is $15 for the first run, and $12 for each run thereafter. Sheet Pizzas are available for $35 including drinks.

Also, we would prefer that anyone who decides to join us actually be a halfway decent driver - track time is not cheap and we don’t want to have to spend have of the time trying to pass people who cannot keep up.

Sunday the 24th at 11am Sharp - Please be there by 10:50am

perhaps i may show up to that… depending… lol

ill be there prolly…

Great! we are scheduled for 11am under my name - Tom.

sounds good…

u wont wake up!