Best place for wideband

I may be getting a wideband as well when the car comes out this year. Was wondering where the best place to put the oxygen sensor for the wideband is?

6-12inches after the turbo is where many people will put them, obviously before a Cat if you have one

Ah alright, i thought it was at least 6 inches wasnt completely sure

thanks

some say place it 18" away from the turbo. i couldnt even do that on my car not enough downpipe before the cat.

yea, im thinking 12 inches should be sufficient… I wont have a cat so its not a big deal if it would be better to put it back a bit

Rays NTK sensor is right off the turbo, maybe 10inches away. i think every supra engine bay ive seen has the sensor right there, worst case, it burns up and you replace it.

i think alot of people are just paranoid about the placement of it.

mine may be 5 inches away from the turbo…if that

car sees a few months out of the year, if it burns up it burns up shit happens, I just wasnt sure how much it effects the accuracy of things

mount it at “2 o’clock” on the pipe. seriously.

I have and AEM Wideband in stock.

+1

the AEM UEGO?

whats the price on that again? and anychance u have pics of all the hardware and whatnot that comes with it?

:confused I’ve seen them in the “2 oclock positon” any reasoning for that?

i have no idea to be honest. but they say not verticle, up side down, or right on 3 or 9. something about flow across the sensor is optimal at that position

if the pipe is proportional sounds like a bunch of B/S to me, the only one that makes since is upside down as moisture can collect around it

Its unopened but its the entire kit; Guage, Senors, Harness and Bung and comes with Black and white bezels and faces. $220

Good price, i paid more for mine.

well then you know who to pm next time. I can usually price match/beat anything you can find online and ebay sometimes too.

Good deal. id buy it if i had the ballons to waste

You dont want it anywhere near 6 oclock because moisture will collect on it and possibly screw it up. my 2 cents.