AEM Analog UEGO Wideband

Anyone using this wideband? Im in the market for one and found this one for a good price. Just mainly looking for one thats accurate and not laggy.
Thanks

I’ve used it for a while, and its ok, but once the sensor goes bad it reads all sorts of crazy things. Took me a few bad sensors to start to recognize the symptoms. I tuned off of it in my old car and it was fine, never melted anything down because of it.

I have one that is barely used. $100.

I had one in the turbo SHO from day one. That is what we tuned the car off of. It seemed accurate as far as I could tell. It does have a quick response but the sensors don’t seem to last very long. Mine was after the turbo so I can’t imagine heat was killing it.

Their pretty decent for how much they cost. Installation is real simple, and setting it up to log is piece of cake.

I’ve had a couple, they are pretty accurate, as far as the o2 sensor it is hit or miss but they usually don’t last a long time.

If you don’t already have one you should add an EGT, great to have along with the wideband.

Does the o2 sensor work properly lol?
How much do the o2 sensor’s cost and can I upgrade to another bosch o2 even tho I thought most wideband’s used the same one.
I dont plan on tuning off of it for now, just making sure the car doesnt run too rich or lean while swapping in different parts or upping the boost.
I am also browsing around for an EGT if anyone has any reccomendations or one for sale.

Replacement bosch widebands are usually around 70-80. The aem analog does come with a bosch sensor and they work great.

Works great. I even have the original box and instructions.

you can also get the sensor at any parts store, just look up a 01 subi forester…