Least expensive WBO2 setup

So I’m basically looking for the cheapest complete WBO2 setup out there. I don’t care what it looks like as long as it’ll work and work well. I know there are $50 eBay setups and $500 baller setups, I just want what works the best for the cheapest.

There are a lot of big turbz people on here so hopefully I can get a good amount of suggestions.

Gracias

IMHO I would not cheap out on a wideband.

That’s the thing, I’m not trying to cheap out at all, just looking for the least expensive one that YOU guys would recommend. If that one is $30 I’ll likely get it or if it’s $300 I’ll likely get it. Not trying to pay for more than I need, AKA not Defi or any ballin shit, just what gets the job done. I don’t care if it’s pink polka dot.

http://hinsonsupercars.com/p-946-ngk-powerdex-afx-wideband-kit.aspx

I have used this kit a bunch of times and its my favorite budget minded wideband. The NTK sensor is bulletproof and will far outlast the bosch.

buy mine.

I had the NGK AFX(the one Paul posted) in my K20 Civic, thing was awesome. I’m almost positive Delucia has the same one in his Civic.

I had the AEM UEGO in my coupe and the o2 sensor died relatively fast, probably won’t buy one of those again.

The Innovative ones like Brett has for sale are also pretty good for around the same price as the AEM & NGK.

FJO with an NTK is THE BEST, but they arent cheap.

innovate lc-1 would be my recommendation

I LOL’d… I have one, it’s the most unreliable and inaccurate piece of horseshit I have ever encountered. A quick Google confirms that others agree.

it works for me.

my LC-1 took a shit on me before I even got to use it…and I bought it brand new. Their JUNK.

Spend it once and do it right, FJO. Keep it if/when you sell the car and move it to the next purchase.

What were you going by, the gauge? I log with my laptop in HPT and it’s been accurate enough to bring my fuel trims down to 0%. At least it was the last time I used it, haha.

thats exactly how I logged mine. HPT through my laptop.

thing sucked donkey dick.

Through the a/c pressure switch?

Was the HPT figure matching the software #'s?

I can vouch for the Innovate products. Owned the LC-1 for over two years and worked great. I did replaced the sensor twice, but leaded fuel will kill the sensors quick…true with ALL O2 Sensors.

Yeah, see. You stunters probably didn’t set it up right or left the sensor in the exhaust stream without the thing plugged in.

Nothing to do with the sensor itself… the controller is a massive piece of garbage. And Leo, I was logging through HPT as well - voltage output was off kilter regardless of the setup and the controller would never actually complete a calibration. I ended up scaling it close enough by using the serial cable and logging several runs and comparing the readings. Fuck that shit.

For what it’s worth, they might have improved since then… I doubt it.

ok, I dropped my sensor haha

and yes, I had it hooked up right because prior to the drop, it logged fine. After drop, no calibration.

4 ft drop killed the shitty bastard.

Fuck using the A/C pressure sensor PID, I was using EGR, fat dudez need A/C.