Best place to get engine?

Well ill be in the market looking for a low milage 2jzge engine from like an 01-05 IS300, GS300 , ES300.

If any one know’s where to pick these up. please let me know. i am very skeptical about buying one on ebay.

Maybe try JnJ. They did have an IS or GS (cant remember) with a complete 2jzge last summer when i was their.

u really have the worse luck man.

sorry to hear.

try www.car-part.com

thats where i find my engines.

how much is in the budget?..it would be cool to have at least a budget built bottom end so you can turn up the boost and go nuts…

uh, dos is still selling the turbo … there will be no boost to speak of

tripplettasap.com

good call, totaly forgot about them, we used to get ALOT of stuf from them at schmitts

we once got 1/2 a jeep because we ordered an engine, front axle and grill … and the price was good just for the engine and axle alone. we wound up with a dash, fenders, hood, bumper, frame rails and all that other stuff to use on other cars

Do any toyota/lexus forums have a trader rating? Aren’t there any sponsors on some of those forums that sell motors?

^nissan / infinity ?

lol, edited.

silly :pimp:

So sad too see a nice car in this state.

i was not aware of this. well that sucks

car-part.com…if u do a noortheast region search there are like 10 i did a search the other day

Dos, just work with Spencer on finding one. He got a shortblock cheap a couple years back.

yes i talked to him a few days ago about that.

but at this time. i watn my car to be reliable again… not worry about anything breaking… i think i had taht when i was NA

i totaly jinxed my self with saying my car will be reliable with boost.

Bah, get a cheep daily driver and take time to build the new motor.

It will be worth it, winters around the corner anyway.

i think i will be going with them.

then he needs to buy a tranny and prolly eat the rear end let him cut his losses short

iirc he’s gotta pay the note too… or was that just a dirty nyspeed rumor about stupidity? :slight_smile:

Dos… ES300 = Camry = FWD. ES300’s don’t have a 2JZ in them only the GS, IS, and the SC300 if there was one had them I believe. Anywho I thought someone on my.is had one for sale a few weeks ago. I know you’re on there did you look?