best place to move

k, so i’ve pretty much decided that in the spring/early summer i’m moving out of this lil’ town. i’m pretty set on ottawa, but want a second opinion. like, where’s the best spot to move to? i mean pay rate vs cost of living wise? and i wont move right into a big center, it’d be too much of a culture shock i think, lol. i’d like to stay in a house also, i mean, i haven’t lived in an apartment yet, and i don’t really plan on it. thanks.

oh, and a bonus would be someplace within an hour of a track, or drag strip.

Kitchener/Waterloo…

ottawa is actually pretty expensive to live at. i was pay 450 a month in a five bedroom house. st catherines i was only paying like 350. i would say give st kitts a try

move to shannonville…theres a track there

simco regional area. Water in the summer. Blue mountain and hunting in the winter :slight_smile:

small towns are nice if you can find one try a place like on the out skirts of a major city youll prolly like it better well i did at least just my .02¢

lol, there’s a new track just outside of ottawa also. which is actually one reason why i’m going with ottawa :wink:

and yeah, a smaller town on the outskirts is what i’m looking into, cause i mean, not sure if i’d be able to do the whole “big city” thing.

I’m not sure what the price of living is like but theres a Town called Kars outside of ottawa … haha I guess i’m just going with it because of the name :wink: