Oakville Living??

Hey guys,

I know this isn’t car related but I’m planning on moving to Oakville in the summer, and I know a lot of the member of SON are from Oakville.

I was wondering if you guys could suggest some nice/affordable areas to live in, what areas to avoid and any other info you could offer me about Oakville.

Greatly appreciated,

Jake

hahaha, Affordable??

add me to MSN, I can help you with what you need

oakville is pretty much the most expensive living in southern ontario with the exception of down town toronto

thats why the oakville guys cars are the fastest - we’ve all got rich parents and dont have to pay for anything!

Woo hoo for Oakville.

^^ exactly. Just look at Dan. His mommy bought him the car and all of his parts to make 400whp last year.

Now he’s sitting on his ass watching cartoons all day while his dad’s personal mechanic is putting even bigger more expensive toys under his hood.

woo hoo for Oakville!

I am being dead serious but the only reason why we moved to oakville was because the houses were cheap here.

We first stayed in Mississauga when we came to Canada. We tried looking for a house in sauga but all the houses were so expensive.

oakville is cheap, considering the lot and house you get…for the size of house you would get in oakville would be around 1.5 million in toronto.

It may be affordable, but Markham isn’t all that pricey either, and it’s way more conveniently located. I’d cry if I had to commute from Oakville to the downtown core.

Isn’t markham full of asians?

I don’t think you’d wanna live down there.

Some of us happen to like asians :stuck_out_tongue:

what is red and blue but doesn’t like sex alot?

A rape victim