best rice i had seen in a long ass time

and this guy was white, should have seen his face and his g/f’s face as i gave them the WTF??? look and a big ole thumbs down with my cell phone in hand, check this shit out hahaha

leave the lo-lo alone.

I would post pics of your sentra

BUT

Ill be nice since its christmas :slight_smile:

that was forsale in schylerville a while back ,kid wanted way to much for it also glad to see some trailer trash bought it

How much was he asking? I drove by it quite a few times while it was for sale. Got a good laugh out of it everytime too.

That car is actually pretty quick…

I’ve run it and he had at least two lengths on me through third. I don’t see what all the hate.

:ponder

Awesome, you are my newfound hero

:Idiots

I remember seeing that POS on Craigslist.

ive see nthat one before once! it needs to be absolutely slammed and get that stock trunk look back, tint and a nicer looking exhaust

Wow

Maybe I should bag it…

hows that bitch doing? everytime i talk to you its up forsale :lol

I sold the car a good 2 years ago now…

It needs to be crushed and recycled into Bud Light cans so PJB can empty the contents of the cans into his blood stream and dipose of cans in the back of the F150 or the corner of his garage.

ya no shit :lol

i mean some one bought it then sold it, then again and again… etc. new owner every couple months, j,w if you still see it on forums/what not

I haven’t hear anything about it since the last time it was sold on ebay for less than 5K. As far as I know it was wrecked and is rotting in a junk yard…

poor thing :frowning:

the guy that owns that just bought some junk parts off of a pos parts sled from the shop i work for, what a tool. him or his buddy was wearing a Fat Albert denim jacket - classic :haha:lol

i :lol ed