Better bury your 2 liters next to your AR lowers.

BLOOMBERG’S COMING FOR THEM!!!

Pizza and soda — they go together like peanut butter and jelly. But, if you’re living in New York City like I do, then imbibing soda is right up there with committing a sin of sacrilege. If you don’t live near the Big Apple, then you may not know that Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been pushing a ban on large, sugary drinks which is slated to go in effect on March 12. While that soon-to-be-law is rooted in good intentions, it’s also worth noting that it’s got some unintended consequences — one of those being that you won’t be able to order a 2-liter soda with your next pizza order.
Another victim of this ban? Pitchers of soda. That means for kids, big and small, no soda pitchers at your upcoming birthday bash. But if it means that much to you, you could always look for a venue that’s BYOS since large sodas are still available for purchase in grocery stores. Or you could have your birthday outside of New York City, right? Maybe not. Bloomberg is urging that the entire state of New York adopt his approach to outlawing large sodas. Why? Because the state regulates grocery stores and Bloomberg wants all facilities (restaurants and stores) to have the inability to sell oversized sugary drinks.
What’s ironic about the ban, though, is that alcohol and diet drinks aren’t included. Not that I’m calling for more regulation, but haven’t there been studies that show diet drinks and alcohol can have negative health affects, too?
Bloomberg told the New York Post that the soda ban’s purpose is to “save the lives of these kids.” But isn’t that a parent’s job? Why should the state become the paternal role in a child’s nutritional choices? Forgive the nostalgia for a moment, but what if I want my kid to have the same, fond memories I did of having a birthday at a skating rink or a bowling alley with yummy slice and some soda? Shouldn’t that be my choice?

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/soda-ban-to-hit-entire-state-of-new-york/

I really hope someone just shoots him.

EDIT: No, stabs to death. Shooting just makes him a martyr for his cause.

Hey now, that’s what the man wants to hear us say. How about blundgen him with Mountain Dew? On my way to Wal Mart to beat the price gouging.

It would be kind of ironic if he got diabetus.

Good thing I’ll still be able to order my large POP then

…Because they have nothing better to do right now than focus on coddling people with no self control.

FFS, no wonder governments approval rating is so low right now.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/28/sajanu3y.jpg

Nonsense

^ The sad thing is, he’ll get re-elected. Part because NYC loves him, part because he’ll outspend any challenger by 10:1.

NY state’s only hope is NK going completely insane and nuking NYC.

I support this initiative. Radiation is always the best way to kill off cancer.

It’s pretty funny that applies to ordering pizza.

So you order a few party pizzas and can no longer order 2 liters to go with it.

He’s supposedly not running, as of now. Think that’s why he’s being a little more open pushing the beliefs that he knows piss people off.

Doesn’t apply to diet soda. Because you know, that shit’s good for you.

Hopefully they get Washington during a joint session of Congress too.

Good catch there only fags say soda

I hate NYC and I hate NYS. I’m moving.

meh, I’ll be perfectly fine ordering my large pizza and pitcher of beer

since i rarely drink pop anyway

You won’t regret it, I know we don’t.

soda is a drink, pop is a sound.

or do you drive your vroom-vroom to work?

theblue drinks soda