BEWARE: NECC user "West"

I posted here in April wanting to purchase 20-25mm spacers for s13. West then PMed me saying that he has 4 20mm spacers with no studs shipped from Sask. for $160 and that he’ve dealt business with other people here on necc so hes legit. One of them being me; I purchased a used KOYO rad from him roughly 6-7 months ago and the transaction was to be done through paypal. Everything worked out perfectly; KOYO rad worked perfect and shipping was fast as he promised. Leading me in believing he is legit.

I PMed him back about the spacer and told him I only needed 2. At the end he wanted $65 for 2 20mm spacers shipped and wanted the funds directly transfered to his bank account. This struck me kinda odd so I PMed him back and told him that last time when we dealt with one another, we did everything through paypal and that I would like to do the same for these spacers. He told me that the paypal account was his cousin and during that time he was going to visit him and that’s why he had me transfer the funds to his cousin. Having dealt with him before, I went ahead and requested his bank info and transfered 65 CAD to his account. I was told that he will go withdrawal the money the following day and send the spacers at lunch. That was May 7th.

I’ve asked him numerious time regarding the tracking number so I would know when it would arrive. He was not responding to any of my messages and I know hes been reading them because there was no mail in my “Outbox”. After sending him numerous PMs stating that I know he has been reading my PMs, I got a reply from him within a day and was told “yeah sorry ive just had time to check pm’s and not reply, they’re going out in about 20 min express so theyll be ther on friday (May 18th)”.

To this day, I still haven’t receive the spacers, I’ve PMed him numerous times and none of them has been read by him. In one of my Pm’s, I notified him that I was holding back from posting here, warning people about him and I gaved him an additional 2 weeks to reply. Still got nothing. So here I am, if anyone knows West (Adrian) please tell him to PM me so we can resolve this or to refund my money.

Sorry for the long post but I felt like I’m being scamed and it may just be $65 but it’s more about principle then the $65. Just a heads up for people purchasing stuff off here and anywhere else to ALWAYS use a secure method of payment, I regret not telling him I wanted to do the transaction through paypal.

Again, if anyone dealt with West before or knows him personally, please tell him to PM me and I like to resolve this.

Did you get his real name???

Let me guess Adrian Ahmadi?? or somthing like that. I have an open investigation with the police with him. Search that name here, on www.son240sx.ca or on 306motoring.com

Lots of bad stories.

Yes Adrian Ahmadi. Wow now i guess I really did got scamed. Everyone else beware of this user.

what a prick. find his ass and kick it.

lol well, I got my spacers today. He sent them out yesterday and it arrived today, 2 months late…maybe he saw I posted a thread about him. Just beware when you purchase something online, always use a secure method of payment.

Glad you received the product.

Thank you for bringing this to everyone’s attention!