Bi-Weekly Meets 2009 - Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club

tight. well ima try and make it to the one this friday in my 180. and talk with some people about the drift circuit:driving:

Hopefully I will be able to make it out to Hawrelak park this friday~ Can’t guarantee I’ll be able to show up in my 240sx yet, but I should be there~ I didn’t quite make it in time last friday, but I made it to UC. Unfortunately I don’t know what anyone looks like so I wasn’t able to introduce myself!

lol im a first timer too so im pretty much just gonna go, check out cars, and hopefully talk with some friendly people

Just look for our NECC decals, we usually park all together.

y r the last two cancelled??

Due to lack of interest. Having 2-3 people is really pointless and nobody seems to be able to free up an hour or two twice a month, and I probably speak for the other BOD members as well. Sorry to be harsh, but it is really frustrating reading all the reasons why people don’t show up after they say they will.

You guys all meet at UC?

We used to, but since member participation has completely died we have not had a meet since September. We are working on getting this club back on it’s feet and will keep you all informed.

yeah i would really like to see it come through cause them srt4 guys are killin us with the meets.

Well, with enough member input we can get NECC back on it’s feet and heading in some sort of useful direction. If we can get enough people together that are just here because they share a love of cars, we can be a club again. I admit this season was a bust, but come on guys this isn’t rocket science. We need some feedback to help us mold this club into something that has something for everyone. I personally don’t want to see this club disappear, I’ve met a lot of decent people along the way and even made some friends.

If everyone is serious about keeping this club going, then let’s do it. We have a whole new season ahead of us, so now is the time to speak up so we can plan and put in place the stuff you guys want.

Well as a new import owner and a newer nissan owner who has no fucking idea how these crazy cars work haha, i hope you guys keep it going so i can learn some things and where to start on my mods.

Well thats the problem right there Cheverz, the input and interest in helping each other out on this site has site has been on a steady decline. When I first joined the site it seemed like information I needed was just a reply away. But these days its like pulling teeth. Im sure thats how the meets have been as well. But unless you read up on old posts or start postin on 780, its goin to be tough tryin to get your tech help here… Kinda sad that other nissan owners/enthusiasts have jus dropped off the site and or meets… I bet the SRT guys are jus havin a ball sittin in the parking lot of UC revin there piece o shit neons and calibers… oh well hopefuly this year is a different story, and maybe “Alberta Nissan” is recovering from the recession?..

Umm do you realize how old of a thread you bumped? :lol: The reason this site died off is because there was a lack of interest from the nissan owners. They all left. NECC died as well. Sorry.

How the hell did I just find this, i am totally wondering where everybody went. Anyway I have found some really cool Altima SE-R owners out there. Plus I have there numbers so I well keep giving them rings to show up. Everybody is driving there cars because there is no snow on the ground yet. So why don’t we say lets meet up sometime on the Oct. long weekend at the museum ( Just a thought. ).