Bi-Weekly Meets 2009 - Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club

Hey all,

Here is a list of the Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club Bi-Weekly Meets 2009. As you can see we have move 3 nights to Saturdays just to see if we can incorporate members who can’t make it Friday night. Hope to see a lot of you out this year.

Friday April 24, 2009 - Canceled due to Powerama Friday May 8, 2009 Friday May 22, 2009 Friday June 5, 2009 Friday July 3, 2009 Saturday July 18, 2009 Friday July 31, 2009 Friday August 14, 2009 Thursday August 27, 2009 Friday September 11, 2009 Friday September 25, 2009 - Canceled Friday October 9, 2008 - Canceled

Locations to be announced[/b]
When: 8pm
Where: Hawrelak Park (first parking lot to the left) Default Location

Please make sure to check this forum regularly as time and locations will change

It should be noted that IF by chance the parking lot at hawrelak is completely packed and you do not see any NECC members there, head to Emily Murphy Park. As you leave Hawrelak Park and head towards going North Bound on Groat Rd, stay on Emily Murphy Rd and turn left in to the park

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=emily+murphy+park,+Edmonton,+Division+No.+11,+Alberta,+Canada&sll=53.531432,-113.534238&sspn=0.010152,0.021458&ie=UTF8&ll=53.532465,-113.535655&spn=0.010152,0.021458&z=16&iwloc=A

We have had to meet there a number of times last year due to the Opera and Heritage Days packing the lot.

Congrats Ryan for posting this. One of the issues with attendance in the past has been people saying they didn’t know about the events. No excuses now :wink:

lol just make sure there’s a few links to this thread. . .THEN there’s no excuse . . .

Oh don’t you worry! There will be links, there will be links :smiley:

Sweet…it’s good to see these dates on here NOW and not the day before the meets.
Will try to find a babysitter for the first meet at least. I’m really looking forward to tearing around this fine summer and enjoying time in my baby!

hmmm unfortuately iam sorry but i know i will miss this first one as thats my day of birthing… which means its all going to be crazy…haha

I dont think there will be a meet Friday April 24, 2009 7:00pm
as were in Powerama :30:

LOL I forgot that, ya I would axe the April 24 meet.

Axed and noted :slight_smile:

LAME ^^

WTF do you mean LAME?! You are becoming a troll maybe we should slap you with an infraction?

Bring it!!! lol

i should be there for the 1st meet :smiley: does the meet include going for a cruise and maybe some of us stopping for some food or drinks or something ?

Yes, Yes, and Yes lol

First official cruise is next friday! We should start throwing some ideas around on where we want to end up at for drinks and whatnot.

I vote down to Calgary to pick up us stragglers!!!

Just playing with ya!

I would totally like a Calgary Cruise … would have to be an early start but … great idea!!

so do you have to be a member to participate in the meets. or can anyone show up??

No, meets are open to everyone…showing up in Nissan vehicles prefered. :slight_smile: