Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

things are going to get weird soon

7lCuQH21oa4k

BuT mUh RuSSiA DiD iT!!!

Imagine going back in time and showing your 2015 self this Randy Quaid tweet at Kanye. I’d be like, “HOW THE FUCK DO WE END UP THERE?!?”

Should be a pretty quiet World Cup in Qatar:

1 Like

Peace is now dangerous…

Even North Korea doesn’t have propaganda this bad…

That poor girl RIP.

Want to know how people go full terminal list? that is how people go terminal list.

they cant, they dont have any guns. instead they have to put on thier yellow vests and cry in the streets until bed time then go back to work to pay their 4x heating bills that will 2x again in the next year.

1 Like

And from the “WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS” pile…

Building a country vs taking from a country…

Perfect tweet after 4 Algerians tortured, raped and murdered an innocent little 12 year old girl.

They don’t grade parents… but if this is your son you fucking failed hard.

THIS IS MY 3RD IN A ROW… One of you fuckers better start contributing because I’m now locked out until there is a reply. :slight_smile:

If you bought a house in the last 2 years, get ready to be upside down on your mortgage.

And for today’s feel good video…

2 Likes

Here’s your reply :fu:

Keep up the good work :rofl:

1 Like

LoL This is literally all I look forward too daily on here hahah.

Side note, the CDC tossing the jab in for Kids is INSANE. I bet NY pushed it too… so all you guys with kids in public school in NY good luck…

1 Like

@jays I’m hoping the quality ramps up in the next few weeks as we get closer to election day. I usually only find 1 or 2 that make me really LOL each day. 2016 was truly an incredible event

So does Zeldin have a chance? It’s like people are waking up to the crime problem at just the right time.

Some good ones in here thanks

^ That one is funny, but it’s on rated Partly True by the JaySFactChecker™ because it implies the FBI ever cared about all those things listed as his current girlfriend.

I can only hope people start waking up and voting

2 Likes