Big Ben crashes motorcycle

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2480830

Great move, no helmet on a bike!! :tup: Darwins watching you worthlessberger.

Dumb ass…hes got the world by the balls and he “likes to ride without a helmet” stupid fuck

Why the hell is it legal to NOT wear a helmet in PA? I think thats the craziest part.

Because they are fucking rednecks, and mostly retarded. They live by the whole “id rather die than get crippled in a wreck” theory

Maybe it’s more deep than that. The administration knows they have a problem with stupidty. They are doing what they can to “clense” the state of this vermin under the radar…

Who cares about the law… do you really need laws to tell you what common sense tells the rest of us?

no helmet=dumb.

Like our helmet law is any better. Those stupid little skull caps the Harley guys wear are only marginally better than no helmet at all. Really, all they do is provide the first responder with a bowl to scoop your brains up in.

:word:

He likes to take risks? He doesnt like to wear a helmet?

I’ve got a great idea…

If he can play football this season, tell him he CANT wear a football helmet during the games…

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_457685.html

linky no worky for me

yeah because its flooded with people trying to look at it

danm poor 'busa had to be killed cuz this dumbass cant ride…err… maybe it wasnt his fault…but he deserves what he gets becuase its fucking stupid to ride w/o a helmet… i dont understand how people ride with no/half face helmets…taking a bee to the face doing 60 isnt pretty…

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is in serious but stable condition and in surgery this afternoon following a serious head injury this morning after his motorcycle collided with a car on Second Avenue near the 10th Street Bridge, police said.

Roethlisberger lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground, police said.
A plastic surgeon has been summoned. ‘He is right now in the (operating room) undergoing some surgery from injuries he received in this accident today,’ said Dr. Larry Jones, chief of trauma and burns at Mercy Hospital, Uptown. … He was talking to me before he left for the OR. He’s coherent. He’s making sense. He knows what happened.’

…Severely injured both his knees…

Like Bradshaw said… “ride it when you retire”. It’s one thing to take the risk of riding a bike when you have a job that doesn’t rely entirely on your athletic ability. Sure, bad wreck, you could still die, but I just don’t understand these pro guys who would take such a huge risk where even a minor crash could end their career.

Thats gotta be it for him. Panic time in pittsburgh. At least he wont have any trouble finding a date though, girls go for dudes with no teeth round them parts.

EDIT: Pics of bike on espn.com

interview taken before the accident

ESPN: How much do you view riding a motorcycle as a risk?
Roethlisberger: I think it can be a risk. It depends on how you ride. I don’t ride a sport bike. If I’m riding a sport bike and trying to do tricks, and going 200 miles down the highway, that’s probably pretty stupid. But when you’re riding a Harley or a chopper and you’re riding with a group of people and you’re not on the highway and you’re cruising, you’re relaxing. I don’t think its as much of a risk as people make it out to be.

funny how he said he doesnt ride a sport bike in the article, guess what he crashed?

Well I guess he can fall back on that research stipend that Harvard was offering him…

ROFLSBERGER…YOU DUMB SHIT…Kiss all that $ you were going to make ta ta. Your knees are gonna be done for good.