BIG cat hit by truck...

This was hit by a truck on Mill Creek Road.
This is a BIG cat!
A friend sent this to me. The mountain lion was killed east of Altoona and south of State College , Pa. northeast of Raystown Lake between Mt. Union and Huntingdon , Pa. … One doesn’t think about big cats being in this eastern part of the country. Game commissions have denied it for a long time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/bigcat1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/bigcat2.jpg

Supposedly someone shot and killed one about 2 miles from my house like 2-3 years ago. The DEC always says they arent around here, but I’ve talked to poeple that have seen “large cats”. About 3 years back I saw a black bear about a mile from my house.

Here kitty kitty kitty

Only in Pennsyltucky do people pose with roadkill…

For real, and even the city folk are like that there. That is one huge fucking mountain lion though… Unless he is a little dude and has tiny bukketz.

not like it is ordinary road kill. That is a fucking mountain lion.

jesus christ

You think that kitty was wild or someones pet that got out?

Im pretty sure they are indigenous to the area with the penn state nittany lions and all.

I had no idea. Crazy.

awwwwww kittah

lol
I did not think other people used the term Pennsyltucky…

Your new boss is from PA… send it to him.

One of the guys at the dealership has video on a trailcam of a mountain lion stalking something and then it pounces out of the shot.

Caturday?

Why did they have to kill it? :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO. I have that same picture on my cell phone, the picture was actually traced back to South Dakota or somewhere like that by a anti-mountain lions in nys web site. I personally do believe there are big cats around here and the next door neighbor to my buddies cabin in Ishua has seen one.

They say that PA is Philadelphia in the east, Pittsburgh in the west, and Alabama in the middle.

west virginia is very close to pittsburgh, they have combined there. Philly is much more city people. Pittsburgh is rednecks in modern society.

YES. that is a viral text message picture that people send all to others saying “hey look what my friend hit, he lives in “name random remote location”” I’ve met 3 other people that got the same picture message, all claiming it was Their friend’s friend, who lived in a different part of the country. stupid.

yeah this definitely reaks of spam forwards just looking at the pictures. vague with no way to prove where he is or what happened.

if there were mountain lions here and they were legal to hunt…

how many people would?

If there were cats that big around here I wouldn’t go into the woods. If I’m gonna die it ain’t gonna be by getting stalked by some shitty overgrown cat. I had no idea that mountain lions were that big.

^See post 47 in this thread…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55932&highlight=spotted+bobcat

That is a big one i dont think they are usually that big at all.