Big_Reds Eleanor: Memphis Raines tears up the 518

Some great photography right thur.

If you want to add that part to the shoot I know a guy who will be very interested in participating who has a flatbed…

Love that car!

probably the best shoot yet.

badass

Thanks guys!

:rofl I wanted to do a rig shot of the car heading towards a lowered flatbed with an ambulance in front of it, but it would’ve had to been done on a bridge so it was accurate.

I came. Twice.

I couldn’t be happier with the shoot it was a ton of work. I do want to give a huge shout out to everyone who has helped me out on this car, Vintage motorsports, Inline Performance, Mike Wood, Jim Davis, CFD Dan, Yetti, Joe Jiggz, slomarro, underboosted and many other people who helped me at some point or another in building the car.

i didnt do shit man lol , just gave the right people,s names and numbers . i just love the way the car came out dude

OH MY GAWD!!! Epic! You’re pics and Dave’s car actually look better than the movie shots

Now that the shock has worn off, the one shot I am disappointed is not here is the reverse burnout down a crowded city street… GET ON THAT!

We did go backwards on a one way lol

shhhhh … dont tell anyone:zip

OMG :excited shots are AWESOME Jim, good work bud

Where are your shots

i had effed up the set this morn … ill post them now

Personally I think your pics and Dave’s car look way better then the movie.

Simply amazing

Wow, the time you all put into this really shows. A great idea and well executed shoot for an awesome car. Without a doubt my favorite shoot to date. Also liked the rig shots and loved the lighting for the interior shot (#11). Good work everybody, I really enjoyed this one.

Jim you always manage to out do your self.