Big_Reds Eleanor: Memphis Raines tears up the 518

Thank you all for the photo comments, I really appreciate it!
I was apprehensive at first, thinking we might get some shit because it would be viewed as an uncreative idea; replicating something that has been filmed. But since no one else has done it and everyone seems to like it, Im glad we did it.

prob the most amazing photo shoot i’ve ever seen, and goes so well with the car. i’ve loved watching this car be built and now to see this photo shoot just makes it even better, i hope these photos get everywhere around the internet and into print, they deserve it.

That’s one hell of a car.

EPIC

niiiiice work! like how the shots coincide with the movie! sweet

This shits blowing up big: http://jalopnik.com/5818708/your-ridiculously-awesome-shelby-gt500-eleanor-wallpaper-is-here

I have over 4600 views on my Flickr today alone…just of the Eleanor.
EDIT: Make that 5400 as of now…

congrats jim !

Saw them on NYM awesome pics!

Thankz do0d!

Whats NYM?

New York Mustang

Gotcha.

My Flickr peaked at 7,053 views of the Eleanor alone in a 24 hour period, Jalopnik is at over 5,000 since 5:15PM today and still going…not too shabby.

doing it big

i love the love this car is getting , esp seein as some ol fogy didnt do it and dave drives the fuckin car . he also does burnouts with it

Hahaha. I think the only reason it is usually older guys that do them is the cost of the cars to start with plus the expense to do all the work. Definitely is good to enjoy a car and drive it like it is meant to be.

Keep an eye on SpeedHunters.com blog or facebook, it will be going up on one or the other today!!!
EDIT: Its up on their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Speedhunters

beat me to it

Over 11000 views yesterday on flickr

Jeez at the views, you guys definitely deserve it. I can’t say it enough how much of an amazing job you did at shooting it as well as big red on building it. Perfect combo, completely agree that your shots are better than the movie also!

Dave does burn outs in it and no pics!!!

Tell Jim to come down and shoot it, i did it 2 or 3 times in front of slowmarros shop I’ll do another one