Big Reds other red car MK2 content

Those hands are beautiful

I believe they belong to the wiring master of Shift518. :lol

Only half of them. The Jetta is going to be awesome when it’s done.

haha its gettin there. 1 step forward 2 steps back

any new pics?

it hasnt changed any its been sitting in the garage for the past week, cause it doesnt run :banghead

so heres one for you

Oh yeah… forgot about the whole ECU deal

epic fail on my part. the week before show n go:banghead:banghead

the new ecu will be here tomorrow, Hopefully if all is well ill be throwing the wheels on on friday and spinning the coils down to roll deep to jersey this weekend.

you get your spacers…?

yup, I have everything to put the wheels on, im going to wait until friday after work tho, I dont wanna to put them on to drive to HVCC.

when are you heading down on sunday? if youve got a seat open…

Yetti was supposed to go with me but im not sure if he is going or not.

im still deciding if i want to go with this look. but with the front mount set back and uncut on my new bumper. I would run fogs like that too.

def like that better than the cut bumper

oh yea, i picked up a stock uncut one that i will be running. I want to set the interfooler back so I dont have to cut the bumper, it will draw less attention. I will have to have to have new charge pipes made at the same time tho.

Im just trying to decide if i want to shave the turns and use the fogs as turns/parking lights. keeping the OEM look

i like the way that picture looks a lot. let me know if you can take me, i’d chip in a dollar or two for petroleum.

thats fine, hit me up later in the week and ill let you know for sure, im leaving at 6 or so with a couple of other oldshcool whips.

y so early?

dave and the other guys want to get there early.

starts at 8, 2.5 hrs to get there, 6 sounds like a good time to leave

exactly