Big Reds other red car MK2 content

I’m takin’ the civic for that shit
some RSX with Toda vtec killers was there last year, sounded like a truck.

haha that thing was nuts i thought it was that silverado with sssmokinssss cam in it or something.

Word. Ill roll down in the Honduh also. On a side note, We should get some pics of Me, You and Gregs k swapped cars. Hatch, coupe and 4 door!

That would be sick for sure, all EG’s too!

:number1

where these damn pics!!!

CHILL :smiley:

i posted 78134578590108795423 pics in the general auto discussion section from the whole day under “a day in the life of a dubber”, but here’s stuff on daves car cut&pasted from there

before the show:

so. as you all know, dave has some baller-ass rimz. he THOUGHT he got the fitment down perfect last night, but he was mistaken :lol detailed pics of said rimz later, but here is the fender flare saga.

the rear tires were SMACKING against the flares and the fenders on any medium-major bump, causing the flares to come unsnapped and to be held on by only one screw. the first fix attempt resulted in just snapping the flares back into place… which held up for literally 2 miles.

we pulled into a rest stop and “fixed” it with electrical tape:

yeah… that didnt work so well lol. after 20 miles or so they had popped out again and we upgraded to masking tape.

here’s zwayneeboi adding more water to his coolant reservoir, it was burning off like a bitch, i guess

so that fix held up for a little bit:

then after 45min-1hr they started to get loose again, and we resorted to plan B… FUCK 'EM! (we put them back on when we got there)

at the show:

now to pics of the p00p:

she was looking fine.

after the show

so we left around 3, and we went to the sloatsburg rest area just north of the NJ/NY border to take a leak, this is the tire damage for the day (99.9999% of the scraping was in NJ)

we pulled back out onto 87 N, heard a honk of a horn, turned around, and saw this fine gentleman, quite a coincidence :lol

niiiiice

back at the the big red residence, this is dave’s solution to the rubbing problem. fender flares to cover up shoddy bodywork ftw :tongue

tools used: adjustable wrench :rofl

damn those tires took a beating!!!

if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin

^that was said multiple times today as justification for tearing chunks of rubber off the tires :smiley:

damn i ove those rims though!!!

not a huge update but work was done,
I got a killer deal on some parts added a forget turbo inlet pipe and forge dv, the car spools faster and pulls almost as hard on stock boost(8psi) as it did on my 11 psi EPL tune. I cant wait to chip it.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3467/img1813i.jpg

niiiiiice. whered you get the inlet pipe from?

local friend who wanted to go back to stock

cool.

btw this pic should be your avatar

resize it n w/e and ill put it as that

brett: what DV spring should I be running on the stock tune?

looks good lil red.

figured out my MPG for the trip, about 200 miles of aggressive nj highway driving and 130 or so of city driving romping on it a bit

31.6 MPG not too shabby

mmmmm detail my car.

sat after i get out of work