BIG REDS wanna be Nick Cage Build thread.

BAng! You need LS1! You said it, PUSHROD!’

PS, I wont judge you if you put a GM powerplant in your ford. It deserves to go fast, so give her what she wants!

why would he do that??? you have one, and you are still slooowwwwww

That’s because he hasn’t looked at it cross eyed yet. I hear that if you look at an LS1 cross eyed it gives you an extra 100hp

ive never heard of that trick! hmmmm… maybe if i look at my mod motor that way, ill have 1000hp!! hold on lemme check…

lollLLLLLLLLLLL

you cant denie it, when it comes to push rod motors, The LSx own all.

P.S. White is a faster color then red!

it runs and drives right now, Im trying to get everything minus paint by may or so. So it will be drivable and be in primer for may or so, depending on how much money I make this summer I may try to paint it by the end of the summer, end of august or so.

if you could get it painted this yr that would be one of the quickest complete build threads ive ever seen!

Wow this would be an insanely quick build

Smokin, why would he want to go slow with an LS1 that costs bank to build? :lol

Ls1’s are cheap! You can have a cammed LS1 with tranny for around 3500

Dave…wow, man! Respect all around to you. This is a HUGE project. Some day I’d like to build a car just like that, starting from a frame and a buncha pieces, but I dont know enough about that. Seriously, this is VERY cool! Lovin’ the progress pictures. I’d love to see this rolling around.

what the hell would he do with an modded engine and a transvestite? wtf dude

Id take the 3500 and put it in his 5.0 and spankkk LS1’s

Umm no

Youre telling me that a 5 litre with 3500 into it will not beat the same exact car with a stock LS1 in it?? :crazy :lol

Ill build a 5.3 to dominate your 5.0 lol

Point<----------->you :lmao

No I am so where in the middle. Turbo the 5.0 dave not the shitty as vr

That^

Glad we agree