Big thanks to Bing and the team!

I wish I could do that everyday…sick meet.

Solid meet, and very well put together. Hands together for bing and all who organized it. I’ll be back next year no questions asked. Can’t wait to see some pics/vids!

i counted 105 cars there from the roof mid-day… that was before Samson arrived with a few guys… some others arrived intermittantly afterwards.

i would say there was 125+ cars throughout the day

killer meet, the food was amazing, the weather was awesome, huge turnout, that was mint when we were all in the in the tunnel, out of nowhere you hear the RB then everybody starting revvin it, that was wicked lol

everybody who organized this meet, did an amazing job, everything went perfectly, right from sq.1, i’ll do it again anytime

i was nice enough to not pull anyone over with my strobe lights too! the two guys in the MX-6 in front of me had a laugh after i lit them up though :smiley:

bing; those are very impressive numbers, like somebody said, most closely knit community around, people from all over, just awesome :slight_smile:

yeah man that was a SICK meet! i have to say that im really pissed id dont go last year now but then again i didnt have a 240 then either.
Regardless, bing your awesome and props for putting together such a nice meet.

I sold My 240 last week, But still rocked the cruise with My Impreza (red RS). Sorry to peter for cutting out on ya in the beginning. Wife wanted us to get ahead of everyone and get a video of the 80+ cars But when we pulled over the first time the video camera didn’t want to turn on.

well, even though i got led in the wrong direction from sq1 and almost ended up in guelph the cruise was still sick.

had a nice little adventure with some real cool people.

only regret is that i couldnt stay for the cruise…that is a must next year.

thank you bing!

–Also, i said that i would be picking up a short shiter from you however for some reason i couldnt find anyone wearing a nametag that said “bing”. I still want it so if you could please hit me up on pm? thanks!

thanks alot and good job, ill be coming next year, either with this car and a new paintjob on an s14 kouki (gonna buy for a dd) and ya i was the guy with the red s13, new bent blue hood and stock rims beside the blue impreza

Hehe did I start a chain reaction under the tunnel? Everyone stopped just in time for a cop to cruise through the tunnel too.

Ya I think i was with you. We went the wrong way some how??? all i was doing was following the car ahead of me.

i was in the dark green cavalier z24 BTW