Big :tup: to Big D Tire

I finally got rid of the 21’s on the Lexus and I did not notice that the stupid car had wheel locks on the back 2 wheels only :tdown: Luckily I found the key in the glovebox but I stripped the shit of the crappy rusted lock trying to get it off with my breaker bar.

I head to Big D on Union since its right by my trailerpark house and I had gotten tires for my A4 (gotdubds car now) and was satisfied with the service and price.

I ask them to do it and at first he says no I dont wanna be responsible if i break it…to which I say you can cut the rim off with a plasma torch for all I care and he agrees to do it.

They spray some super lube on it and let it sit for a minute and then hit it with a torque stick and air tool and it broke loose.

I offered to pay them or buy them lunch for their deed and they didnt want any $ so for that I recommend them here because of their great service.

:tup: :tup:

I’ve had great service and experiences with them as well.

Good deal, but the 21s were ballaugh, shouldve kept em or went even bigga :pimp:

i have had nothing but great experiences with Big D, but the one in NT.
they were half the price to mount my tires than anyone else. and quick too.

While I was there I forgot to mention i ordered these and the lexus will be a “box” next year

http://www.rodandpiston.com/components/supersize_img.asp?id=show/Sema06/Cars&n=82

Whats on the Lex now?

I went from the 21’s to stock 350z 17s I got from blueaccord last nite…they look decent…pics will be up later.

PICS NOW!!! You’re cell phone can do it. STOP WHINING!!!

ahh man 21’s ftw! we’ll see how it looks once pics are up :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve had great experiences with big-d in north tonawanda. good prices and good service. the only problem i have had with them is they over torque the shit out of everything. i’ve taken prob 4 different cars there from my family and everyone i have to re torque them because they are on so damn tight. i have to kill myself to break them loose with a breaker bar. i always tell them to watch the torque but never do. I have to re torque them because my father has had heart problems as of recent and the last thing i would want is for him to get a flat and strain himself tryin to break loose a lug torqued well over 100 plus.

over all the prices and quick service outweigh havin to retorque the lugs after getting home.

joe dunn is the man… him and his tt supra