Don't go to mobil to get tires put on. Duh.

I had some 18 X 8 inch wheels that i used to have a on my maxima. They were white, never curbed, real clean. She bought some new G-force tires for them and she wanted to put them on her maxima. Fine. She liked the way they looked and was all excited about getting the rims on.

I tell her to call fox tire, broad elm or pep boys to get them mounted. Where does she go? The local mobil guy. What does he do? COMPLETELY DESTROYS ONE WHEEL. Like HUGE gouges in the lip, and then he flipped it over and clamped his bare metal clamps right on the lip of the outside of the rim! WTF. Well, there goes that fucking wheel. It’s not like they were super expensive, but they were at least 200 a wheel…

When she started telling me she went to “the guy down the street”, i knew it was going to be bad…

ooo man.

new wheel?

pics

it will be a while 'til i get over there again, but i will when i do.

brendas got a max?

yeah, a 5th gen. pretty sweet. too bad it’s auto. kind of a weird blue misty color…

so if you see some lady rolling around in a 2001 maxima with white wheels, keep your hands to yourselves, boys!

word word :wink:

That sucks!
That is the reason I bought my own tire changer.
I have had way too many expen$ive wheels destroyed.

LOL^

you are gonnna get 50 pms today alone just for posting that

Some people already know but, they still just want to go to the cheapest place.
I would change tires for $10 if I could do it in less than 10 minutes.:wink:
I don’t get it really, people pay hundreds or thousands for wheels then will risk scratching them if they can save a few bucks.:gotme:

i go to a guy in niagara falls for all my stuff.
everyone i have ever sent there liked what he did…

reids is the place to go, Jay is the man.

reids in ws? i totally agree about that

i heard good things

i always go to fox though

I’ve been to FOX, they treated me shitty and were expensive as hell. Wanted to charge me $60 to mount and ballance TWO 245/45/17’s. What a bunch of shit. I walked out of there.

Reids on Seneca going towards EA is definitely my preferred place to go. Treats the average joe like a regular + great work + great prices. HUGE :tup: from me.

bah :tdown: I had the same shit happen to me once… hope you’re able to get some $$$ out of them

brenda’s hot!

and she really likes the woz!

sucks about those wheels…

reids did a nice job when i had cobras on the tbird.

Walmart does a nice job when i have shitty steelies i need new snows mounted on.

speaking of wheels, did violator cut his car in half yet?

not the last i heard, which was like 2 months ago