Bike Comparison Site?

Willybean. You have both a kawai and a Suzuki liter?

I just sold the suzuki liter this past month… but yes i had both for about a year. I’ve owned a lot of bikes :lol: I <3 the 10r though

Lol why have both? I could see a zx14 and the gsxr1000 but two 1000’s?!? You must REALLY love bikes. Or you have a ton of money lol. Two friends of mine just got brand new ZX10’s. I love the bikes except they are sooooo quiet with that stock exhaust.

I dont have a ton of money… Id love to meet one of the new 10r guys… I’ve yet to ride one, and i really would like to… maybe line up with them too?

Maybe you’ll see us out this Sun around the lockport area. There will be 12-15 of us.

I’ve seen a ton of the new 10rs out this past week… i hate the front end and the blinkers and the exhaust, other than that the side profile looks sexy.

I saw a new 1000rr yesterday… ugh… pretty nice… maybe that’ll be next, its been a while since i bought a honda :lol:

Thats pretty much was i was trying to get at…they are all getting pretty close as far as performance goes…and everything else is personal openion…i love gsxr’s everything about them not really a fan of Yamaha but my buddy is the opposite…

and if he dirt before i would recommend a 600 all day a 250 would get old quick…it would be a wast of money to buy that and sell it to up grade…but again thats my opinion

they are fucking UGLY.

WOW wtf happened in here?
willy thanks for the info and the sites

to everyone else
I have had rode street for 5 years but all harley and on/off road bikes.
FYI a CR500 is not a joke fart around my lawn bike.
I do race supermoto, witch may help
I’m not a fucking retarded squid on the street.
yes I work at bucks, and I’ll be there for the test ride day ( again )
Seeing I work at a bike shop, I will probably get a deal on bike/gear/tires ect…
BTW if I get a bike it will be bigger than a 600.
Now stop being little school girls, I just asked for a website.
:walter::walter:

sweet man, i’m fairly certain I’ll be there, we’ll cruise. good luck finding a bike.

did you really write witch? :lol:

good luck finding a bike, any new 600 will mop the floor with the prospective bike buddy… just an fyi… if your just looking for a street ride, i say go for it if you like its ergos, power, and tq.

:tup:

all i know is that i heard through a friend of mine that the green bikes have the most horsepowerz