Bike Registration question? comin from Iraq..

I come home in December and I want to purchase a bike. Im only in ny for 1 month, what do I need to do to get a license and registration, the whole 9 yards? Thx

need a ny state license to get your permit then make a app for your road test or take the motorcycle safety course call now tho if you are going to do this and also as the registeration goes its the same as a car

if he is only going to be in nys for a month after there would be no sense in getting nys license and the whole nine. if you have out of state motorcycle license then i would either wait untill you get back to home state or if you really cant wait take a weekend and go to your home state and register it if possible. getting license and insurance and everything here will cost more money in the long run

same thing you would need to register the bike for a whole year? and get a normal license? :shrug:

Well, if you have friends that ride and have licenses, then all you need is a M class Permit as long as you ride with them with in 1/4 of a mile radius. Registration on the other hand, has to be done just like any car.