Bills @ Bucs...

this is getting ugly…

try buffalobills.com

buffalobills.com

thanks zwarbyt.

Tampa: 16
Buffalo: 3

buffalobills.com

JP still isn’t looking bad… on the road against a very decent team and he’s still young…

but yea. Tampa 16 - Bills 3 1:01 left in 3rd 1/4

He looks horrible right now

update: JP sitting out and holcomb is playing

IB4QBControversy2005

:rolleyes:

I dont think there will be, JP is still the starter, he’s the #1 guy and should start next game

but at the same time if he isn’t getting it done bring in someone else to change it up for the rest of the game

damn… nice call.

He did pick it up at the end… but, the “he’s young” excuse can’t last forever.

Hey JP looked pretty damn good during some of that last drive

It’s because they were playing a prevent defense… I could have gotten out there and thrown the same passes and completed them. All short BS passes that lead to basically nothing.

The whole offensive team looked like crap today, I can’t blame it solely on Losman, but he didn’t look good at all. The line couldn’t open any holes for McGahee. They have a lot of work to do before next week.

they needed to get McGahee some room out there, theres no way we can be a solid offensive if McGehee isnt allowed to run.

Guess it wasn’t all Drew Bledsoe’s fault after all :slight_smile:

It was just pathetic. The o-line crumbled. The running game was nothing. McGahee could barely make it back to the line of scrimmage. And then as far as passing. Losman had NOWHERE to throw, and this game was not his fault at ALL. The TB coverage was friggin amazing. They were all over ever pass, and every play.

There was just nothing that could’ve been done differently. They outplayed the Bills in every single way.

dont know about this season…

we didn’t look too good…ugh…and it was sooo hotTt at the game. Plus all the bucs fans yelling and mocking us…LOL…good times

LOTS of bills fans in tampa though

:word: at least Drew’s sucking it up in Dallas, oh wait, 3TD’s in week 1…

Losman sucked. How many passes were off target? Way too many.

O-line got blown into the backfield all day long. Williams got hurt. I hope its not serious.

Willis had no room to run.

Our best receiver was Reed. Somethings wrong there.

Defense looked mediocre at best. Bucs ran all over them (to be expected since the offense were 0 of 7 in 3rd down conversions into the 3rd quarter.)

Special teams had good returns and Moorman did what Moorman does. Kick well every week.

Coaches were outcoached. We didn’t look ready.

Hopefully next week will be better.

At least the Sabres won last night!!!

no bc all we must have done is work on our shit ass redzone offense this last week, hell its the only problem we had against houston - only one problem … you have to get to the redzone, which we didnt make it too once today :tdown: to a poor performance all around except for morman. looks like hell be leading punter this year if our offense doesnt seriously step it up