Bills fans, making the WNY area look good as always

yea drunks definately dont think. the last bills game i went to was last year agaisnt the jets and one of my drunk friends yelled at a jets fan “sit down poose”…when they asked everyone to rise for the national anthem…bad thing to do?.. yea. and we made fun of him all game, and he got his share in too, but did we beat him up? no. did we even threaten him no.

i didnt even notice the guys hands before…he definately didnt go down without a fight.

Of course he didn’t go down without a fight, would you sit there and be beaton by multiple persons? The problem is the gang versus one mentality.

Even if he DID attack a whole group, (and unlikely being as his wife was there, unless they said stuff about her too which is possible) I’m sure they could have just pushed him away.

o i agree 100% that gang beatings are just plain gay, dont get me wrong. and i certainately dont blame him for fighting back. it just seemed like the paper made it seem like he was wearing bows and ribbons then assumed the fatal position to get beat down by all of ralph statdium.

it’s funny cause he’s not me

The only way “got what was deserved” should be used in this story was if the wife had a gun, and shot and killed several assholes who jumped her husband.

CCHHHHUUUUUUUUUUURCH!